Ruby User group 近武汉吗?

Ruby User group 近武汉吗?

(I apologize for writing in English, I will re-write my questions in Chinese when I learn more programming-related phrases. please reply in Chinese. I can read what other people say, I just find it difficult to write my own sentences!)

Are there any user-php?name=group" onclick="tagshow(event)" class="t_tag">groups for php?name=Ruby" onclick="tagshow(event)" class="t_tag">Ruby/Rails in the area of Wuhan or in neighboring cities? In my hometown we meet once a month to give presentations about new technologies. I would like to join such a php?name=group" onclick="tagshow(event)" class="t_tag">group in China.

谢谢!郭莉

Edit: Actually I would like to hear about any Ruby User Groups in China, especially in Shanghai or Beijing, because it would give me a nice reason to travel!

I think that your questions must be answered by those members who live and work in WuHan city. But by now, we do not hear any news or messages from the members of WuHan. So, we will see.

I am curious how you will be able to jion some technologies group in China now? Since I have seen that your registeration IP was from Australia. Oh, maybe you will be in China soon.

Thank you.
谢谢drive2me, 你写的英语很好!
我住在澳大利亚,但是12月份我将去武汉两个半月。
I want to make some friends while I am there, as well as hire some programmers for a business I will set up.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get in contact with any Ruby programmers from the WuHan area yet - but I do no know if that is because there are no programmers or because I do not know enough Chinese to find them!

Do you have any suggestions? I have also tried to join www.railscn.com but it will not let me "activate" my account, perhaps because I am not in China.

郭莉